Director of Worship Arts Job Search
Director of Worship
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Eden Church is looking for a musician with a strong Christian faith to lead the Worship Arts ministry at Eden Church. This position is supervised and evaluated by
the Senior Pastor and given creative flexibility in performing the duties.
· Profess a Christian faith and continue to grow in personal faith.
· Commitment to the mission and vision of Eden Church
· Knowledge of traditional and contemporary worship styles
· Excellent verbal and written communication and leadership skills, specifically with
· Strong character, time management skills, and ability to work flexible hours to meet
day and evening rehearsals and services.
· Bachelor’s degree or working towards degree in worship arts or equivalent education.
· Comprehensive knowledge of vocal and instrumental training and performance.
· Knowledge of Planning Center Online or similar planning software or willingness to learn.
· Plan services in conjunction with Senior Pastor and other staff as necessary.
· Utilize Planning Center Online for managing volunteer and team schedules.
· Work collaboratively with Worship Arts Committee.
· Lead current musical groups such as Chancel Bells, Eden Choir, and Praise Team
· Seek input from musicians, vocalists, and congregation in planning meaningful
· Participate in a team environment through weekly staff meetings and other meetings as
· Oversee Worship Arts media team.
· Hours: Negotiable based on discussion of responsibilities (minimum 10, maximum 40)
· Compensation: Negotiable based on hours and experience.
· Response: Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com at earliest convenience.
· Questions: If you have any questions, please call Pastor John Roberts at 618-656-4330